If you have version 1.994 of the plugin or higher you can change your eBay User ID by following these steps:
- Go to My eBay > Account.
- Click Personal Information on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit to the right of User ID.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > eBay Sync > Settings.
- Click Reconnect to your eBay store.
- Sign in with your new eBay user ID.
- Click Agree for granting access to the eBay Marketplace.
- Click Yes when prompted to confirm that your username has changed.
If you have changed your eBay User ID without updating the plugin to at least v1.994 and you have encountered an authentication failure, please update the plugin and select "Reconnect to your eBay store" on the Settings page.
To update the plugin, follow these steps:
- Go to WP Admin Dashboard > Plugins.
- Scroll down to eBay Sync.
- Click update now.
Sometimes the update prompt may not appear automatically in which case you will need to refresh the page a number of times.